TERMS OF TICKET SALES AND PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
1. Aleksei Bljahhin FIE (organizer), registration number 14236389, Külmallika 16 Tallinn Estonia 12616, tel. +372 5 142 537, firstname.lastname@example.org organizes concerts and other events and sells tickets for them, as well as organizes paid access to concert recordings.
2. Tickets are paid for by bank transfer or through payment systems such as Stripe, PAYPAL, PAYSERA, MONTONIO, and tickets are sent to the user in electronic form after payment is received.
3. The buyer must provide the organizer with their current email address for sending tickets and newsletter.
4. The organizer may limit the number of tickets for one user.
5. The user has the right to return the tickets to the organizer, and the organizer will refund the payment, but no later than 3 days before the event starts.
6. When purchasing discounted tickets, the user must be prepared to present the appropriate documents at the ticket control before the event starts.
7. For fast and convenient payment processing, the organizer cooperates with the following companies:
7.1 PaySera https://www.paysera.ee/
, Pilaitės pr. 16, Vilnius, Representation in Estonia: Tornimäe tn 5 Kesklinna linnaosa, Tallinn Harju maakond 10145, tel +3726165022.
7.2 Stripe, https://stripe.com/en-ee
7.3 Montonio https://montonio.com/
Staapli tn 12-13, Tallinn, Estonia
7.4 PAYPAL https://www.paypal.com/
8. The user has the right to withdraw their consent to the use of their personal data at any time, to demand the termination of the processing of their data, as well as the deletion or closure of the collected personal data, including the deletion of the user's account. The user has the right to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.