TERMS OF TICKET SALES AND PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
TERMS OF TICKET SALES
1. Aleksei Bljahhin FIE (organizer), registration number 14236389, Külmallika 16 Tallinn Estonia 12616, tel. +372 5 142 537, email@example.com organizes concerts and other events and sells tickets for them, as well as organizes paid access to concert recordings.
2. Tickets are paid for by bank transfer or through payment systems such as Stripe, PAYPAL, PAYSERA, MONTONIO, and tickets are sent to the user in electronic form after payment is received.
3. The buyer must provide the organizer with their current email address for sending tickets and newsletter.
4. The organizer may limit the number of tickets for one user.
5. The user has the right to return the tickets to the organizer, and the organizer will refund the payment, but no later than 3 days before the event starts.
6. When purchasing discounted tickets, the user must be prepared to present the appropriate documents at the ticket control before the event starts.
7. For fast and convenient payment processing, the organizer cooperates with the following companies:
7.1 PaySera https://www.paysera.ee/
, Pilaitės pr. 16, Vilnius, Representation in Estonia: Tornimäe tn 5 Kesklinna linnaosa, Tallinn Harju maakond 10145, tel +3726165022.
7.2 Stripe, https://stripe.com/en-ee
7.3 Montonio https://montonio.com/
Staapli tn 12-13, Tallinn, Estonia
7.4 PAYPAL https://www.paypal.com/
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING TERM
8. In its operations, the organizer follows the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union. The full text of the regulation can be found here
9 The organizer guarantees that the processing of clients' personal data complies with the core principles of GDPR:
9.1 Legality, fairness, and transparency: personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently for the data subject.
9.2 Purpose limitation: personal data is collected only for specific, explicitly stated, and lawful purposes.
9.3 Data minimization: only personal data necessary for the purposes specified is processed.
9.4 Accuracy: personal data must be accurate and, if necessary, updated.
9.5 Storage limitation: personal data is stored no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
9.6 Integrity and confidentiality: personal data is processed in a manner that ensures the proper security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage, using appropriate technical and organizational measures.
10 Use of personal data.
10.1 Sending tickets and confirmations. After a successful ticket purchase or event registration, the organizer uses the contact details provided by the client, such as email address, to send electronic tickets, purchase confirmations, and instructions for attending the event.
10.2 Informing about future events and news. The organizer may use client contact information to send information about upcoming events, promotions, news, and other relevant offers. Subscribers can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time.
10.3 Analysis and improvement of service quality. The organizer may analyze provided and automatically collected data (e.g., website visit data, purchases, feedback) to improve their services, optimize their product range, and conduct marketing research.
10.4 Processing feedback and complaints. The organizer uses contact information to communicate with clients in the event of questions, complaints, or suggestions from the client. This may include clarifying order details, resolving technical issues, or addressing complaints about service quality.
10.5 The organizer does not share contact information with third parties without the explicit consent of the data owner, except as provided by law.